Great Uses for Your Mobile App
Mobile apps can be a great way to engage your clients and gain valuable information for their treatment
Are you considering having your own mobile app designed for personal and professional use? If so, you’re not alone. 82% of doctors use their smartphones to assist them in clinical practice.
There are lots of reasons why mobile applications can benefit you:
- Statistics and Reports - If you want to use programmes that require interpreting of statistics, calculations, charts and reports – such as for cardiac arrhythmia monitoring, a medical app provides a way for you to monitor patients effectively.
- Patient Records – If you want to record new patient information digitally and in a more efficient way with high security, a medical app can record your patient’s details securely. Mobile apps can be accessed offline which makes them an ideal way to save confidential information. As they can operate without a network or wireless connection they aren’t as vulnerable to hackers.
- Take Notes – If you want to take notes regularly then an app similar to Evernote would be a great way to do that.
- Enjoy Phone Functions – By using mobile apps you also have the advantage of having access to all the functions present on a smartphone, such as click-to-call, SMS and GPS. This will make it easy for you to communicate with other doctors and find patient addresses for home visits.
- Gaming – Gamification is the application of typical elements of game playing (e.g. point scoring, competition with others, rules of play) to other areas of activity, typically as an online marketing technique to encourage engagement with a product or service. It can improve engagement in your app if you are able to add elements of game playing into it.
- Want Your Own Mobile App? - If you have strong ideas about the type of mobile app you want, you can trust Chits UK to design and develop your own medical app.
To get started and see how mobile technology can revolutionise your practice, contact Chits UK.
We will assign you your own project manager to see your project through from start to finish. We’ll set up a meeting to discuss your aims and once we know what you want we can make your idea a reality.