Professional Healthcare Websites and Digital Solutions for General Surgery
Digital Marketing Solutions for the Modern Surgeon
More and more patients are turning to private healthcare for their surgical needs. Lack of options within the NHS, funding problems and inadequate post-operative care has led more people to become pro-active about where they have their surgery and who performs it.
A consultant website provides the opportunity for the private surgeon to showcase his expertise and his surgical procedures to the public, increase the number of patients coming through the door and keep those patients coming back for follow up consultations. It should enhance your reputation while maximising your profit.
Chits UK and their team of web designers can create a personal private surgeon website that is both factually useful to patients and appealing to look at. Your website could have:
- Surgery themed graphics
- An information library on all the surgeries you provide and information on post-operative recovery
- A regularly updated news page with research articles and new stories on the type of surgeries you provide – this will keep visitors returning to your site and may translate into more appointments
- A question and answers page
- Videos showing ‘before’ and ‘After’ surgery and consultation room facilities
- Email and/or online messenger service so patients and potential patients can contact your practice out of hours
- An online booking service for initial consultations and follow-up appointments.
All Chits sites can be search engine optimised and should contain keywords and phrases applicable to surgery that will help interested people find you.
We can also design your site to be mobile friendly so that it displays correctly on mobile phones, tablets and other mobile devices. This form of ‘surfing’ is overtaking traditional web viewing on a desktop computer so, if your site is a responsive website, you will get more traffic and more bookings.
Other services Chits provide include: online banner advertisements, pay per click adverts that link to your site, targeted email marketing campaigns so you can send current or potential customers special offers or clinic news, and management of your social media presence so you can gain new clients through Facebook and Twitter.
To discuss your surgeon website requirements, call Chits today.