Chits UK is the first choice for quality digital marketing solutions for the discerning healthcare professional. We have been helping doctors, surgeons, physiotherapists to promote their clinics, gain more bookings and increase their revenue since 2004.
Our Internet specialists can devise a multi-faceted online campaign to boost awareness of your orthopaedic clinic and the services you offer. One of the most common tasks performed by Internet users is searching for health information and this makes the world wide web an ideal advertising tool for any medical business.
Our Chits’ professional healthcare marketing experts can create the perfect website for your orthopaedic practice, with many patient-focused features, including:
- Orthopaedic themed graphics
- ‘Virtual’ tour guide to your clinic
- ‘Before’ and ‘After’ surgery videos
- Patient articles and leaflets on many orthopaedic conditions such as osteoarthritis, herniated disc, clubfoot, broken bones, dislocated hips and total hip replacement – to name just a few
- Regularly updated pages containing the latest in orthopaedic news. Interesting information that is frequently updated will keep your virtual visitors coming back for more and this is more likely to result in enquiries and bookings
- Email access for patients to contact you outside of their appointment time
- A unique Chits’ patient portal module so your clients can access their medical notes securely online
- SEO optimisation – your site will contain keywords and phrases that your potential customers are likely to search for when looking for orthopaedic health advice. This will help you and your patients find each other
- Responsive design – your site will be designed so it can be viewed easily on desktops, mobile phones, tablets and other mobile devices. Traditional websites were only developed to be viewed on desktops or laptops so many original sites don’t display correctly on phone screens. The experts at Chits will make sure your website has the most advanced and modern design.
We can also help you develop a brand name for your services and create logos and stationary that will complement your website so that clients will recognise your practice and the values that you stand for.
To get started on your campaign, call us for a chat and a coffee.