- Know yourself, know who your friends are, and work hard
- CHITS is your ideal digital partner in a rapidly changing market
- There are no magical digital “tricks”: they must work for you
In developing a marketing strategy for your business, there is no magic in the word “digital”, nor any magic bullet that will ensure your success. Triumphant marketing has always been pretty much set on these three fundamentals:
- Self-knowledge: Know yourself, your strengths and weaknesses, your place in your market, your goals, your limits, and the constraints imposed by resources and by the ingenuity of your competitors;
- Strong allies: Choose as your navigators the specialists who are a complement to you and your team; whose knowledge, resources, energies and vision are a good fit with yours – in short, people who are committed to your success; and
- Hard work: beginning with the focus you apply to setting out your objectives and determining the means of achieving them; securing and allocating the resources you will need; and then mixing it all in with unrelenting tenacity.
At CHITS, we believe that it is vital that our clients have a strong sense of themselves and what they need before they commit to any serious marketing. We are dedicated to working with our clients to get that self-knowledge right. This always proves vital in choosing us as your marketing partner, because we need to be more than just good at what we do. We need to be right for you.
And when it comes to the marketing campaign itself, getting the “digital” bit right is just a matter of understanding which tools to take from your marketing toolbox once you are clear on the three points above.
This is not to undervalue the importance of those digital “bits”. We will spend as much time with you as you feel you need in understanding the myriad terms associated with communicating yourbrand and business proposition.
From Search Engine Optimisation to Pay per Click; from our understanding of all social media platforms and how to analyse the data that emerges from our marketing activity: we pride ourselves on knowing not only what works, but what will work best for you.
Whether the objective is in building communities or optimising engagement with our users – or both! – CHITS partners with its clients to ensure that digital marketing strategies are thoughtfully conceived, reliably executed and come in on time, on budget.