- CHITS In Media
- Technologies We Use
- Chits Digital
How We Work
Design & Development
- Chits Healthcare
How We Work
Alternative Medicine / Complementary Medicine Website Design
Developed by specialist in healthcare marketing, an alternative medicine website design and marketing solution specifically for alternative complementary medicine clinic, acupuncture clinics, holistic health centres, aromatherapy centre, ayurveda clinic, homeopathy clinic, pain Management clinic , physiotherapy clinic, reflexology, reiki, TCM and yoga centre. We have the unique experience working with Acupuncture, holistic centres and traditional Chinese medicine groups across the UK and are a preferred vendor for digital healthcare marketing.
All of our custom sites for alternative medicine includes:
- Needs Assessment/Content Checklist
- Site Map
- Sub-specialty Specific Content Available
Because of the experience in designing and developing website for UK healthcare industry and experience in building websites for alternative and complementary medicine websites, we can offer valuable insight in terms of site content, information architecture/ layout and design.
Many of the alternative medicine sites we've designed and developed have added interactive features such as:
- Secure On-line Forms
- On-line Exam Requisition Form - consultants log-in to request exams from alternative medicine practice
- Video –alternative treatment methods videos.
- Patient Satisfaction - survey your patients
- Staff Intranet
- Online Job Manager & Job Application
- Alternative and complementary medicine websites Specific Graphic Design
- Alternative and complementary medicine websites patient Portal
- Specific Search Engine Optimisation for alternative and complementary medicine websites
- Website Statistics
- Email Hosting and Support
- Free text updates
Want to Hear More?
Click to hear what our clients are saying about us and their websites.
Realising the importance of keeping your site current, our website maintenance, content management, Contribute support and hosting programs provides alternative and complementary medicine websites and healthcare organisations with an easy solution to maintaining and updating their website.